14 Passenger Van Tours
Take a 14 passenger van from Asheville, NC, up to the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway for sightseeing and a picnic. Learn the history of the parkway and interesting facts along the way while enjoying the mountain views both as you ride and from our picnic designation at Pisgah Inn.
Hours of Operation:
Blue Ridge Picnic Tour available April – September.
Alternate Routes (no lunch) available October & November. Call for further Information!
Per Person: $69
Youth: (age 5 -16) $45
(age 4 & under free)
NOTE: A combined minimum of four adult tickets is required. You will be notified two days in advance if the minimum booking has not been met.
- Several Overlooks
- Pisgah Inn
(Sandwiches include chips & bottled water with opportunity to purchase additional snacks/drinks at Pisgah Inn.) Note: Sandwiches can be made GF.
- Chicken Salad Wrap
- Pulled chicken, red onions, herbs, mustard aioli, red grapes, pumpkin seeds, lettuce
- Chickpea Salad Wrap (v)
- Chickpeas, red onions, herbs, mustard aioli, red grapes, pumpkin seeds, lettuce
- Ham & Swiss
- Black Forest Ham, lusty monk aioli, lettuce, swiss cheese, tomatoes
- Pepperoni, salami, ham, tomato, lettuce, red onions, parmesan, red wine vinaigrette
- Roast Beef
- House roasted prime rib, arugula, garlic aioli, fresh tomatoes, red onions
- Turkey Avocado
- House roasted thick-cut turkey, swiss cheese, avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes
Meet us at Tukit Tour Co at 515 Short McDowell St., Building #6. Parking included. Arrangements may be able to be made for a larger group, especially, to be picked up at a pre-arranged location.
Note: Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
Available Times + Booking:
From time to time, the Blue Ridge Parkway closes a section of the Parkway due to weather, fallen trees, road construction, etc. In the event of a road closure that prevents our tour from commencing, we will notify you ASAP up to 2 days in advance if /when possible. If we cannot reschedule with you for another time during your stay, and if we have to cancel the tour as a result, you can receive a credit for a future tour or be refunded in full (less a 5% fee).
However, in an emergency closing, if the parkway closes a section of the parkway after their last early morning posting and the tour is shortened as a result, there is no refund.